Upgraded charge cables are a much-needed
upgrade when purchasing a new high output alternator. The factory wiring
harness was designed specifically for the stock alternator’s output.
When a high output alternator is put into the equation, this can cause
the factory wiring harness to become inefficient. The Nations Charge Cable Kits
simply add on to the factory wiring harness that in return will solve
the issue of overstraining the factory wiring harness. By adding Nations Cable kit, the vehicle’s charging
system will keep the batteries, computer system, and other various
accessories running at their best without any difficulties of getting
the power they need.
- 4 Feet of 2 Gauge Positive Cable.
- 3 Feet of 2 Gauge Negative Cable.
- 5/16" Ring Terminal for Alternator Connection.
- 3/8" Ring Terminals Positive and Negative Cable Connections with Military SAE Terminals.
- Mega Fuse of your choice (up to 300 amps).
- Instruction sheet.
- 30 AWG Rope Lay Extra Flexible Stranding.
- -49°C to 105°C, 600 Volt Rating.
- Resistant to oil, water, acid, gas, cuts, tears and abrasion.
- Moisture resistant.
- Maintains cold weather flexibility.
- Bare, annealed electrolytic copper.
Designed for heavy duty use where maximum flexibility and resistance to cuts, tears and abrasion is required.
Dual Insulated Jacketing Technology
Inner Jacket - Added for Your Safety
vinyl separator of high contrast color is applied between the conductor
and outer sheath for your added safety This provides: Increased
insulation, added flexibility, and allows you to easily identify damage
TYPE TPE (FT1) Provides: oil, water, acid, gas resistance, durability and maximum flexibility at all operating temperatures.