Why run dual alternators?
What if you had a separate charging system dedicated to the additional accessory load? By running dual alternators you can do just such a thing, and doing so leaves the factory charging system intact doing what it was intended to do, running the vehicle while the secondary alternator carries the additional accessory load.
- The factory alternator does what it is designed for, recharging the factory battery and supporting the factory electrical needs.
- Dedicated charging system for your separate electrical system
- Compatibility with smart regulators to monitor and protect the alternator and batteries.
- Professionally engineered bracketry to adapt to modern engines
- High charge at idle
- Faster recharge of batteries saving time and fuel
- Generator replacement- using your existing engine with a Nations Alternator gives you unlimited power without adding any additional fuel or engine
- Reliability- Nations has the experience and quality to last under the harshest conditions
- Available in 12, 24 and 48 volt configurations to suit your needs