1999-2013 GM Vortec 4.8, 5.3, 6.0, 6.2 V8 GM and Chevy Vortec Triple Alternator Bracket
When you need more output than the factory alternator or a single High Output Alternator can handle, or want the safety and security of a secondary alternator, a Nations GM Triple alternator bracket is the perfect solution. This kit fits popular GM Trucks and SUV's such as Chevy Tahoe, Suburban, Escalade, H2, Silverado and Yukon with the 4.8, 5.3, 6.0, and 6.2L Vortec V8 Gas engines. Unlike other GM Triple Alternator bracket kits on the market that are cheaply made and poorly designed. Nations Triple Alternator brackets are precision CNC laser cut from solid 3/8" STEEL plate. Then we coat them with a super durable powdercoat finish so they stay looking and working great! With our Triple alternator kit, the mounting plate is securely fashioned to the engine with 4, 10MM grade 12.9 bolts which makes installation very simple and secure.
- 400 Amp Package = Two 200 Amp Alternators
- 500 Amp Package = Two 250 Amp Alternators
- 540 Amp Package = Two 270 Amp Alternators
- 600 Amp Package = Two 300 Amp Alternators
- 670 Amp Package = One 300 Amp Alternator & One 370 Amp Alternator
- 740 Amp Package = Two 370 Amp Alternators
Note: A Triple Alternator Kit uses a total of 3 Alternators total
What does the Triple Alternator come with?
- Triple alternator mounting bracket
- 5 x OEM GM idler pulley for the best serpentine belt life. Our competitors use alternator bearings which can cause extreme heat and destroy serpentine belts.
- Gates K061360HD Green Stripe serpentine belt.
- ALL mounting hardware needed to install the bracket and alternator to the vehicle.
- An alternator excitation harness to turn on the second, third and forth alternator.
- This kit will not cause any check engine codes/charging lights.